Thursday, May 3, 2012

How Can We Help You?



We can help you with:

1. learning about dreadlocks
2. learning about how to care for your locs
3. learn about products for your locs
4. connect with how-to videos to help you care for your locs
5. connecting to dreadlock communities
6. learning how to start your own locs
7. learn about great books and magazines on dreadlocks
8. using Ten Nebula's Hair locking services


You May Need to Retouch Your Dreadlocks, if:
- your dreadlocks are looking crazy
- Your dreadlocks are looking wild
- your dreadlocks are not looking too cute
- your dreadlocks are unkempt
- your dreadlocks are way too frizzy
- Your dreadlocks has lots of new growth
- your dreadlocks are beginning to scare you
- you are going to a special event
- you want to look great for an important interview
- you like your dreadlocks to look good all the time
- you just want to amplify your beauty


We offer professional & convenient hair locking services in the comfort of the client's home. Our business can help its clients with:
1. starting new dreadlocks
2. maintaining their dreadlocks
3. transforming wild, disorganized dreadlocks into locs that are neat, uniform, presentable, and manageable
4. getting their natural hair braided
5. getting natural or synthetic braids removed
6. getting their natural hair twisted or coiled
7. helping their hair to look beautiful & healthy
8. dreadlock removal services



For Clients Who live in Other Nearby Cities:
I work in my city, so if you happen to be near the city I am in, you can make an appt. with me. Reminder: I don't drive at all. Hair Sessions take place in the client's place. If you would like an appt. but live outside of my icty, you may need to:

1- do the session at a family member's or friend's house in the city I am at
2- rent a room at a motel/hotel for the day or a few hours to get your hair done in the city I am in
3- pay for my round trip bus or train ticket to your city
4- pick me up and drop me back in the city I am in




Thank you to all my clients for their business!!
Tell your friends, co-workers, & family members about our great site and services.


Bright Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment